Raise awareness about veterans Suicide by taking the 22 Pushup Challenge. Register for FREE or become an Active Heroes Ambassador for $50 and receive the ambassador package including shirt and suicide information. Once registered, you will create a fundraising page to help programs that support thousands of military families.
After you get registered, film yourself completing 22 pushups day for 22 days in honor of our fallen heroes and post the video using the hashtag #ActiveHeroes to raise awareness. You can complete as many days as you want to accomplish.
Create a video when you start and end your 22 pushups:
Then post your link to your page! In the beginning of your 22 pushups video, make an introduction stating:
- Your NAME and date.
- WHY are you pushing or WHO are you are pushing for?
- Make sure to include Active Heroes as the charity you are pushing to help!
Add this hashtags into your “public” post on Facebook /Twitter/Instagram/ or in the video title on YouTube: #ActiveHeroes
Things you can do:
- Do the pushups by yourself
- Get a group together to do the pushups; Companies, sports teams, schools, etc.
- Be creative; Use unique settings, styles, props, etc. Include whatever or whomever you want.
- Post videos daily